That's probably not true, but it's one of my favorites. I have a ton of these images hanging on my wall over my desk. They're the Louis Vuitton "Journeys" ads. Each feature a different iconic group of people or individual. Here I have one of their more recent ads- this was out last summer during the World Cup- mostly in mens interest and fine living print publications.
I also wanted to show another favorite- this one is Mikhail Gorbachev. I just love how unexpected, and therefore impactful this one is. Amazing.


I had never seen these ads, and its intriging since women tend to be the ones who purchase or want these high fashion bags and yet they use men in their ads.
ReplyDeleteThe old man in the ad looks like the butler Alfred who serves the Batman! I like how he is in a fancy old fashioned car! It adds more of the "luxurious" feel to the already luxurious brand Louis Vuitton! Cool ads Vienna!
ReplyDelete