So as soon as I read the topic for the blog this week, I knew exactly what I wanted to bring up. My favorite packing in the entire world is the original iPod packaging. I remember when I got one in 2004, I was more in awe of the packaging than the product itself. I loved the way it folded into itself- it reminded me of a toy you'd buy at a museum when you were a kid. I loved that it was so clean and simple. The feel of the paper was different than anything else. I hadn't seen any packaging like that before, and it blew my mind that simple packaging could have that effect on me.
Now I'll be honest, I kept the packaging. It's somewhere in my parents basement in Queens, NY, which doesn't help me much now. I did find some pictures of similar packing though. The pictures I found are of the first few generations, all using the cube packaging. The images on the sides are different for the different versions, but you get my point.
I love them so much.
I really liked the packaging for the ipod as well. A perfect folded design.
ReplyDeleteThere packaging gives a classic feel. It's great.
ReplyDelete