-I'm just a typical 20-something born and raised in NYC, off in Baltimore trying to forge my own path.
-I love to write and I'll read anything- shampoo bottles to supermarket tabloids.
-My role models are Betty White, Jay-Z, and Kelly Cutrone.
-I adore designs that are modern, clean, and have interesting use of color.
-I drive a 15 year old hoopty and love it for its character. New or old- gotta love a convertible.
-Ice cream is a no-go, but tart frozen yogurt and italian ices are irresistible.
-Growing up, my favorite shows were Columbo, Golden Girls, and Happy Days. I was a strange kid.
-I was scarred for life by A Very Brady Christmas when the house collapsed and Mike Brady got trapped.
-I adore Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Elton John- mostly for the costumes.
-Ballet and running are my favorite full body workouts- mind, body, and soul.
-Marc Jacobs can do no wrong.
-I love chocolate and cheese, but never together. That's just gross.
-I believe that if you don't have everything you want, you're not working hard enough.
I'm sure there's more, but we'll get to that along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment